Fitting The Atkinson Overfill Prevention Valve (GV4300)Fuel Dump
Min Flow: 50 litre/min
Max Flow: 580 litre/min
Min Pressure: 0.15 PSI (10 mbar)
Max Pressure: 100 PSI (7 bar)
1) Take out and assembly T Bar Installation tool.
2) Ensure the storage tank is not fitted with an internal fill pipe.
3) Screw the Filstop assembly into a vertically aligned 2” BSP port on top of the tank, using the Filstop Installation Tool. The thread may need lubrication.
Important: The Filstop must be screwed in far enough so the outlet ports on its side are fully open to the inside of the tank and the fuel flow is not obstructed.
4) After fitting the Filstop, ensure that approximately ½”(12mm) of thread is exposed at the top.
5) Lock the Filstop into position onto the remaining exposed thread, tighten adequately to ensure firm fit. Seal in position using a suitable thread sealing compound. Ensure that any residue sealing compound does not get into the workings of the Filstop.
6) Complete the fill pipe run terminating with a suitable tank fill pipe adaptor.
1) Connect Tankers fill hose to valve.
2) Commence filling.
3) As the tanks maximum capacity is reached, the Filstop will close the line of delivery to prevent an overfill. If the tank is filled to the point that the Filstop closes, isolate the delivery nozzle to the valve &/or turn off the pump. When the pressure in the delivery hose falls, the Filstop will drain the fuel from the line.
4) Disconnect filling hose.
This valve will only operate correctly with clean fuel. Any foreign body or particles present in the fuel may cause the valve to fail. Failure caused by contaminant will invalidate warranty.
In the unlikely event of you experiencing trouble with this unit please contact your distributor