- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
TEDDINGTON FROST SENTRY
In freezing weather, the condensate pipe from your condensing boiler can freeze up and stop your boiler from working. The FrostSentry device gently warms the pipe automatically when temperatures get too cold, preventing it from freezing and causing a boiler shut down.
If your boiler system suddenly stops working and you’re left without heating and hot water, you may be inclined to call out your plumbing & heating engineer. But imagine if the cause was as simple as a frozen condensate pipe? Save yourself expensive emergency callout charges with a FrostSentry preventative device.
Unlike other devices, instead of relying on a constant supply of energy to keep the condensate pipe warm, the FrostSentry device only kicks into action once the air temperature falls below 2.5 ° C, and only heats up enough to keep the pipe from freezing – the lower the temperature drops, the warmer temperature in the pipe.
- Model: THS-FS-01
- Prevents Condensate Pipes From Freezing
- Compact Trace Heater
- Straight forward to install
- Auto-sensing, automatic activation when temperature drops below 2.5° C
- 230Vac operation
- Constructed to IP 40 Rating
- Works with any make of condensing boiler
- ‘Active’ and ‘Standby’ Indicator LED’s
- Patent Applied for: GB1001999.0