Flow rate up to 160 L/min (59.6 m³/hr)
Dynamic head up to 58 m
PUMP INSTALLATION AND APPLICATIONS
These pumps are suitable for handling clean water not containing abrasive particles and fluids which are not chemically aggressive to the pump components.
THEY ARE EXTREMELY RELIABLE, SIMPLE TO USE, QUIET AND VIRTUALLY MAINTENANCE FREE, FINDING MANY USES IN DOMESTIC & INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS, e.g. AUTOMATIC DISTRIBUTION OF WATER FROM TANKS, PRESSURIZATION, TRANSFERRING WATER, WATERING GARDENS, ETC.
These pumps should be installed in a covered area, protected against the weather.
The range of pumps in the CP series has been designed to suit a wide variety of applications, with features such as:
- Steady performance even under varying conditions
- flat absorption curves at high delivery rates, preventing motor overloading even during prolonged use;
- good suction capacities both at low and high delivery rates
Curve tolerance according to ISO 2548.
- Cast iron PUMP BODY, with UNI ISO 228/1 gas threaded suction and delivery ports
- AISI 304 stainless steel backplate, cast iron on more powerful models.
- BRASS OR STAINLESS IMPELLER (depending on model - check datasheet), centrifugal radial flow type (technopolymer impeller on request).
- AISI 316 stainless steel MOTOR SHAFT. (AISI 416 up to 0.75 kW).
- Ceramic and graphite MECHANICAL SEAL (other options available)
- MOTOR: pumps are coupled directly to an asynchronous, high efficiency PEDROLLO induction motor of suitable size, which is quiet running, closed and externally ventilated, suitable for continuous duty. INSULATION class F (B up to 0.75 kW).
A thermal cutout device (motor protector) is incorporated in single phase motors.
Three phase motors require an adequate external motor protector connected in compliance with current standards
- PROTECTION IP 44.
- CONSTRUCTION AND SAFETY STANDARDS in compliance with EN 60 335 -1, CEI 61-150), EN 60034-1), (IEC 34-1, CEI 2-3)
- REGISTERED MODEL