- Additional information
- Technical Downloads
- Delivery & Installation
- Reviews (0)
V1340T: 1340 LITRE DESO SINGLE SKIN HEATING OIL TANK
1340 Litre (Approx 295 Gallons) single skin kerosene storage tank.
This quality Deso single skin heating oil tank is ideal for the storage of home heating oil.
SUPPLIER COMPLETE WITH:
- 2″ Fill Point and Screw Cap
- 4″ Inspection Point and Screw
- Electronic Contents Gauge Fitting Point
- 1” BSP Bottom Outlet
- OFCERT No. 0668060203
- Capacity: 1340 Litres (294 gallons)
- Tank Type: Single Skin
- Height: 1280mm (4′ 2″)
- Width: 1250mm (4′ 1″)
- Footprint: 1250mm x 1250mm (4′ 1″ x 4′ 1″)
- Weight: 40kg
CAN I FIT A SINGLE SKIN OIL TANK?
For some DOMESTIC oil tank installations, (in England and Scotland, NOT Wales) fitting a single skin oil tank can be a suitable solution.
In ALL cases, an ‘oil storage risk assessment’ should be carried out to determine the correct tank and installation (this can be carried out by an OFTEC approved engineer).
In brief, a Bund or Bunded Tank is required in domestic situations if:
- Your tank is in Wales.
- You are storing over 2500 litres.
- Your tank is near an open drain or loose-fitting manhole.
- Your tank is within 10m of controlled water such as a river, stream etc.
- Your tank is located where any spillage could travel over hard ground to reach controlled water.
- Your tank is located within 50m of a borehole, spring, or well.
- Your tank vent is not visible from the fill point (such as an extended fill point)
- Your oil use is for a building other than a single-family dwelling.
- Any other unique hazards to your site.
ALL DOMESTIC oil tanks over 2500 litres need to be bunded.
All NON-DOMESTIC oil tanks over 200 litres need to be bunded.
Deso Single Skinned Tanks 2 year Guarantee
Deso Single Skinned Tanks ate OFTEC certified and comply fully with the latest Environment Agency Regulations. All tanks are manufactured from high-grade polyethylene and are supplied with molded-in fittings. All our single-skinned tanks come standard with a 1” female outlet and ‘O’ ring seal for unsurpassed protection against leaks.
Diesel, Gas Oil, Kerosene
TANKS: The delivery of a tank can be confusing as each manufacturer offers a slightly different service and lead time. Standard tank deliveries are “kerbside” which means the tank will be delivered to the kerb only and not positioned further. Should you have specific delivery requirements or restrictions, please contact us to discuss.
ACCESSORIES: Most accessories will be delivered within 1-3 working days. If you require them quicker, we can on occasions offer a next day service (please contact us to discuss). If the item(s) are out of stock we will advise you of the expected lead time and you will of course have the opportunity to cancel with a full refund.
This Oil Tank must be installed and maintained in accordance to the current OFTEC guidelines, by an OFTEC Registered Technician or similarly competent person.
Fuel Tank Shop and the manufacturer will not be responsible for oil tank installations which do not comply with these requirements.
OFTEC Base Construction Guidelines (in brief):
- Adequate for the weight of the tank when full
- Non-combustible, imperforate and level
- Constructed of concrete, paving stones or stonework
- Large enough to extend 300mm beyond ALL sides of the tanks
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.