The benefits of FMT’s Diesel management system over the competition.Fuel Dump
The Benefits of FMT Diesel Management System
FMT Diesel Management System benefits.
- The system is software driven and when purchasing even the basic system you get a copy of the complete software with all options enabled. You can decide what options you wish to use. For some options extra hardware maybe required. The software comes complete with an electronic operating manual on the CD. The Software system is compatible with most Linux, Mac and Windows operated PC’s.
- As standard the FMT Diesel Management System comes with a filter (Particulate and Water absorbent)
- The FMT DMS system is rated at IP54 protection
- The system comes with a range of access keys (I-Buttons) These include 5 black keys, 1 green key, 1 red key. These are not fixed to any type of user and are totally programmable to suit either “User”, “Maintenance” or ”Supervisor”. Additional keys can be ordered if required.
- User login security can be managed in two ways either security pin code (1111) or I-button, you can also run both security login procedures together for additional security.
- Each key can service up to 1000 users or 1000 vehicles. Each user can have up to 50 vehicles registered.
- The DMS system can dispense up to 999.9 litres from 2 tanks installed. Consequently this can also be altered by user i.e 1 user max dispense between 0 – 999.9 litres.
- Each system comes with a SD-card and SD Card reader for easy transfer and storage of your fueling data and setup configuration.
- User friendly PC operation for configuration and installation of tank management, volumes, fuel purchase prices, users, and vehicles (registration), all this data can be setup on the PC and transferred to the DMS system by using the SD Card.
- The DMS system has a built in heating system which enables the user to be able to read the screen in environmental temperatures of -25 degrees.
- The DMS has a 5″ Illuminated LCD screen.