Flow rate up to 50 L/min (3 m³/h)
Dynamic head up to 70 m
Suction lift up to 9 m
PUMP INSTALLATION AND APPLICATIONS
These pumps are suitable for handling clean water not containing abrasive particles and fluids which are not chemically aggressive to the pump components.
RELIABLE, COMPACT, ECONOMICAL AND SIMPLE TO USE, THEY ARE PARTICULARLY SUITABLE FOR DOMESTIC AND INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS:
- WATER SUPPLY FOR RECIRCULATION IN AIR CONDITIONERS AND REFRIGERATORS
- THE AUTOMATIC DISTRIBUTION OF WATER FROM SURGE TANKS
- GARDEN IRRIGATION
- LIFTING WATER FROM TANKS OR WELLS DOWN TO 9m DEPTH.
NB THIS PUMP IS NOT SUITABLE FOR DIESEL
The pump is supplied with a check-valve on the suction side so that no foot valve is required. These pumps should be installed in a covered area, protected against the weather.
The PKS models are designed to suit a wide range of applications, with features including:
- high heads with respect to power requirements
- stable operating curves, with small variations in delivery rates with respect to large variations in the pressure demand;
- suction capacity up to 9 meters.
Curve tolerance according to ISO 2548.
- Cast iron PUMP BODY, with UNI ISO 228/1 gas threaded suction and delivery ports
- CHECK VALVE, built into the suction port
- Aluminum MOTOR BRACKET with brass insert (patented), reducing difficulties when starting the pump after long periods without use, due to the impeller sticking
- BRASS IMPELLER, with radial peripheral blades, floating on the shaft
- AISI 416 stainless steel MOTOR SHAFT.
- Carbon/Ceramic MECHANICAL SEAL
- MOTOR: pumps are coupled directly to an asynchronous, high efficiency PEDROLLO induction motor of suitable size, which is quiet running, closed and externally ventilated, with <IM B3>
structural shape, suitable for continuous duty. INSULATION class B.
A thermal cutout device (motor protector) is incorporated in single phase motors.
Three phase motors require an adequate external motor protector, connected according to current standards
- PROTECTION IP 44.
- CONSTRUCTION AND SAFETY STANDARDS in compliance with EN 60 335 -1, CEI 61-150), EN 60034-1), (IEC 34-1, CEI 2-3)
- REGISTERED MODEL