Pedrollo CK50-BP Self Priming Liquid Ring Pump for Diesel & Water
Flow rate up to 50 L/min (3 m³/hr)
Dynamic head up to 51 m
PUMP INSTALLATION AND APPLICATIONS
These pumps are suitable for handling clean water not containing abrasive particles, and fluids which are not chemically aggressive to the pump components.
THE OPERATING PRINCIPLE OF CK PUMPS MAKES THEM SUITABLE FOR ALL APPLICATIONS WHERE A COMPACT SELF-PRIMING PUMP IS REQUIRED TO DEAL WITH SCARCE OR IRREGULAR FLOW RATES. CORRECT OPERATION IS ALSO ENSURED IN PROBLEM CASES, such as
- WHEN PUMPING VOLATILE OR FOAMY FLUIDS INCLUDING DIESEL OIL
- WHEN HANDLING LIQUIDS MIXED WITH GAS,
- TO ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEE PRIMING OR PROTECT AGAINST DROPOUT.
These pumps should be installed in a covered area, protected against the weather.
CK pumps suit a wide range variety of applications, with features such as:
- high heads compared to power requirements;
- stable operating curves, characterized by small variations in delivery rates against large variations in pressure demand;
- high tolerance of the presence of entrained air in the fluid to be pumped;
- suction capacity up to 9 meters.
Curve tolerance according to ISO 2548.
- Cast iron PUMP BODY with UNI ISO 228/1 gas threaded suction and delivery ports.
- Aluminium back plate/ MOTOR BRACKET with brass insert (patented), reducing difficulties when starting the pump after long periods without use, due to the impeller sticking.
- OPTIONAL Stainless Steel front body insert (version CKR) for maximum reliability on water applications
- BRASS IMPELLER, with radial blades.
- AISI 430F stainless steel MOTOR SHAFT (416 UP TO 0.37KW).
- Carbon Ceramic MECHANICAL SEAL with VITON elastomer
- MOTOR: pumps are coupled directly to an asynchronous, high efficiency PEDROLLO induction motor of suitable size, which is quiet running, closed and externally ventilated, suitable for continuous duty. INSULATION class B.
A thermal cut-out device (motor protector) is incorporated in single phase motors up to 1.5 kW.
Three phase motors require an adequate external motor protector connected according to current standards.
- PROTECTION IP 44.
- CONSTRUCTION AND SAFETY STANDARDS in compliance with EN 60 335 -1, CEI 61-150), EN 60034-1), (IEC 34-1, CEI 2-3)
Model CK 50 is available with a bypass that limits maximum dynamic head to 20 meters.