Combimate - Limescale Prevention Unit
Since its launch in 1987, Combimate has established itself as one of the most popular and effective solutions for preventing limescale in hard water and soft water corrosion.
Here are just some of the reasons why.
- Combimate has a low purchase cost
- Ensures your water heating system efficiency is maintained
- Keeps energy costs down
- Avoid expensive repairs / replacement of boilers and water fittings
- Removes need for chemical de-scaling products
- Protects domestic water systems against hard water limescale and soft water corrosion
- Extends the life of your water installation
- Helps maintain your home’s energy efficiency
- Avoids the time & labour of removing stubborn scale
- Compact size – easy to locate without losing precious space
- Configuration options – easy fitment to nearly any pipe configuration
- Simple compression fittings – clearly marked inlet and outlets with interchangeable fittings
- 15mm or 22m fittings – Combimate models are available in both of these popular sizes
- No electrics or drainage required – no need for an electrician or additional plumbing
- Totally automatic system – no user interaction required
- Energy-free – no power required
- Automatic water shut off – easy maintenance and a useful home safety feature
- Completely safe for human consumption
- Only requires an annual refill – a five minute task
- Just a handful of Combiphos needed to refill – no need for bulky salt sacks or heavy lifting
- A DIY job that requires no special tools.